GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
Terms of Sale:
- These terms apply to all contracts between Supplier and Customer.
- These terms may change at any time by Supplier. If there is any changes made the Supplier will update a notice on the website.
- Customer should have no claim for breach of contract or otherwise in respect of any such alteration. The terms of sale set out here apply to goods supplied by the Supplier. It is deemed that you have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions.
Initiated order cancellation & changes:
- If Customer cancels or changes the order, customer must return the unused, unwanted Goods and in their original packaging at customer’s risk and cost with handling charges as follows:-
- 0 to 3 months – 15%
- 4 to 6 months – 30%
- 7 to 12 months – 45%
Delivery (Within U.A.E.):
- The ordered goods will be delivered to the address (Any address within U.A.E.) mentioned in the Purchase order.
- There may be a charge for delivery as stated in the quotation, unless otherwise you need to collect the order in person from Store.
- Goods will normally be despatched within quoted guidelines. If we are not able to despatch any ordered goods within the quoted guidelines, we shall promptly notify you and suggest a revised despatch date.
- Customer shall inspect the Goods delivered, in the event of non-conformity to the quality or specifications, shall notify the Supplier in writing within 5 Business Days of delivery or before actual installation whichever happens earlier.
- No replacement will be made, nor any claim or compensation paid, by Supplier to Customer if materials are found defective after the period
- Items will be provided on the same conditions as the returned defective Goods.
Delivery (Outside U.E.):
- Customer need to arrange the delivery from Store. Supplier may support with transporter details for delivery in GCC or can arrange the delivery at extra cost.
- All other terms & conditions as per Clause No.3. (Delivery within U.A.E.)
- The packing, packaging and marking shall be at Supplier’s option.
- In case special instructions are necessary, Customer shall furnish Supplier with such instruction in time for preparation or shipment of the material on customer’s account.
- The price for the Goods and/or Services will be as per the Supplier’s quotation.
- The price includes standard packaging; packaging charges will apply if Customer requires special packaging other than the standard provided by the Supplier.
- The price is payable as per agreed terms in Supplier’s quotation.
- The Supplier has the right to increase the price for any undelivered Goods and/or Services.
- The supplier will invoice the customer for Goods and/or Services agreed upon the order.
- The customer will pay al invoices in full, without deduction or set-off agreed upon in the supplier quotation to the supplier’s nominated bank account as specified in the supplier’s quotation.
- If the payment is due then the supplier may charge interest @ 15% per annum.
- The supplier may set and vary credit limits from time to time.
- In cases of goods that are faulty, damaged or wrongly supplied please contact Store or respective sales representatives.
- Supplier claims no responsibility for goods damaged or lost in transit.
- Returned Goods will be delivered to us at your cost, unless the Goods are defective or damaged.
- Supplier will be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods if you fail to return them following cancellation.
- Refunds will not be given where Goods are returned in an unsalable condition, because of broken seals, opened or defaced packages.
- Supplier will not be liable to you for any loss or damage in circumstances where or to the extent that;
- Neither Supplier nor Supplier’s employees or agents are in breach of a legal duty owed to you;
- Supplier’s employees and agents are not authorised to make any representations or give any warranty concerning the Goods unless these are confirmed in writing by the Supplier.
- In entering into the Contract the customer acknowledges that it does not rely on and waive any claim for any breach of any representation or warranty which is not so confirmed;
- Supplier warrants that, for a period of 12 months from delivery or in case of delay in taking delivery by the Customer, from the date delivery was scheduled to take place (the Warranty Period), the Goods will conform in all material respects to their description and to any applicable Specification;
- It would be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship;
- The Supplier will, at its option, repair, replace the defective Goods.
- Customer informs the Supplier in writing during the Warranty Period and promptly on discovery that some or all of the Goods do not comply with then the Customer gives the Supplier a reasonable opportunity to examine the defective Goods.
- Supplier will not be liable for any failure of the Goods if Customer or any third party repairs or alters any Goods without the Supplier’s prior written agreement or uses other than original spare parts; Customer uses any of the Goods after notifying the Supplier that it does not comply with
- Supplier does not warrant the characteristics in the technical documents such as drawings, descriptions, illustration and data on dimensions, performance and weight, references to standards, which may be subject to change.
Confidentiality and Intellectual Property:
- Each party shall keep confidential all Confidential Information of the other party and will only use the other’s Confidential Information as required to perform the Contract.
- This clause will remain in force three years after termination of the Contract.
- In the event of Supplier’s failure to perform its part of this agreement when such failure is due to fire, flood, strikes, labor trouble or other industrial disturbances, inevitable accidents, War(Declared or Undeclared), embargoes, blockades, national emergency, terrorism, pirate, legal restrictions, riot, inadequate transportation facilities or any cause beyond the control of Supplier , Supplier shall not be liable for the non-performance of this contract including non-shipment or late shipment of the products and Customer shall accept any shipment made within a reasonable time or shall accept the cancellation of all or any part of this contract at supplier’s option.
- Supplier reserves the right to vary these terms at any time but, in respect of any ordered goods, the terms which apply shall be those which you accepted when customer placed your order.
- The contract for sales will be solely between Supplier & Customer and governed by the laws of U.A.E.
- The Goods are at customer’s risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the Goods does not pass to the customer until supplier receives in full (cash or cleared funds) all sums due in respect of the goods.
After Sale Support:
- Supplier always here to support the customers.
- Customer may contact the sales representatives at any time after sales.